Your search for how to turn off iphone, This is the top 10 link list from our side to solve your query.
Learn how to turn your iPhone off, then back on.
Sometimes you need to completely shut down your iPhone, perhaps to help with troubleshooting or to save your battery life during a long period of inactivity. Luckily, it’s easy to do by using two different methods. Here’s how.
Try restarting iPhone if it isn’t working right.
You may need to turn off iMessage if you are now using a non-Apple phone and can’t get SMS or text messages someone sends you from an iPhone.
If iPhone isn’t responding, and you can’t turn it off or on, try forcing it to restart.
The way you turn off or restart your iPhone X, iPhone 11, and 12 has changed from earlier iPhones. But, there are multiple easy ways to do it and we’ll show you how.
Turning off your iPhone depends on which model your using — here’s a quick reminder
There are many reasons you might need to power down your iPhone, but the process differs depending on which one you own. Here’s how to turn off every kind of iPhone.
This wikiHow teaches you how to power off any version of the Apple iPhone. Depending on your model of iPhone, you’ll typically have to press and hold a button (or combination of buttons) and then drag the power slider to the right. If…
Have you tried turning it off and then on again?
- 1 Restart your iPhone – Apple Support
- 2 How to Turn off an iPhone
- 3 Restart iPhone – Apple Support
- 4 Deregister and Turn Off iMessage – Apple Support
- 5 Force restart iPhone – Apple Support
- 6 How to Turn Off or Restart Your iPhone X, iPhone 11, 12
- 7 How to turn off your iPhone | Tom’s Guide
- 8 How to Turn Off an iPhone | PCMag
- 9 4 Ways to Turn off an iPhone – wikiHow
- 10 How to turn off and restart your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, X, XS, and XR